Monday, 13 June 2011

Juneathon Day 13 - levelled up

Another short run round the park. Please with myself as didn't get back till 8 after a looooong day at work and still got out the door again. Just uploaded to find I've levelled up to Green on Nike +, so now all my graphs are a lovely green. I'm trying to sound more excited, but far too tired, possibly still recovering from Kate's hen do part one on Saturday - cocktails, karaoke (yes, me singing. Kylie, Britney, Diana Ross & Shania if you must know), hula hoops (not the nasty snacks, actual hula hoops!), tequila & much laughter.
Need to do something about my times though. Was doing the equivalent of around 5km in 23min in Jan/Feb. Now around 26-8min. Hmph. I hope it's just because I haven't been out for a while and not the summer. My plans to run half marathons in Australia October to December are looking shaky. Time to set up a training plan I reckon.












http://www.runningfreeonline.com/act/575679

Yeasayer - O.N.E. by wereofftherails

No comments:

Post a Comment